From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Fletcher
Sent: Sunday, December 1, 2019 5:12 PM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Another Yahoo Groups outage #transferupdate

On Sun, Dec 1, 2019 at 9:08 AM Kathleen Michels <michelskm2016@...> wrote:

Hi Mark, we have a few groups paid for and in the process  but  that are apparently in limbo still waiting for transfer. You set today as the original transfer deadline. If they don't make it to the transfer stage  today is that it and we have lost the transfer opportunity or will you still be transferring if yahoogroups finally allows,?

Given my December 1st deadline and Yahoo's continuing unreliability, I can no longer accept new transfer requests. If you have an existing transfer request, I will continue to try to complete the transfer up until the December 14th deadline.