moderated Re: Another Yahoo Groups outage

Patty Stokes

Count me as one of the desperate ones. I was not smart enough to sign up for this group until today, when I found to my shock that there was a Dec. 1 deadline, and that transfers were already disabled. I had imagined that we'd be fine if we requested the transfer in the first week of December.

It took my group a long time to settle on a solution (and then I got sick). Really frustrating that we are now boxed out - I am begging for a couple more days!

I've saved my group's membership list. What we really want to preserve are the message archives. I've requested them from Yahoo but understand it can take days, plus I'm concerned that it will have other groups' messages intermingled.

Please consider reopening transfer requests for a few more days! Thanks you!