Thanks for struggling through the Yahoo glitches!
I have been patiently waiting since yesterday, having followed your instructions then not to upgrade until the Yahoo problem is fixed.
Now it is the afternoon of Dec 1 and I am worrying I will lose my ability to transfer our group entirely.
Am I still in the queue if Yahoo gets fixed and you can do transfers again?
Can I at least upgrade now and transfer everything except the message posts?
Any other solution for me and our 2,000 members?