moderated What constitutes an "existing transfer request"? Re: [beta] Another Yahoo Groups outage

Kathleen Michels

Hi Mark,
 We paid for the premium upgrade before being aware of the latest outage. You wrote:
"Given my December 1st deadline and Yahoo's continuing unreliability, I can no longer accept new transfer requests. If you have an existing transfer request, I will continue to try to complete the transfer up until the December 14th deadline."

So by "existing"  - does our paid for upgrade to premium constitute an "existing" request? We received acknowledgement of the upgrade to premium payment but not able to go on to next step in the transfer- the button was  not active. This applies to at least  3 lists I am involved in (have helped pay for).

Thanks so much!
-Kathy

On Sun, Dec 1, 2019 at 1:14 PM Kathleen Michels via Groups.Io <michelskm2016=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
So by existing - do you mean complete up to upgrade to premium  paid for? We received acknowledgement of upgrade to premium payment but not able to go on to next step

Hi Mark, we have a few groups paid for and in the process  but  that are apparently in limbo still waiting for transfer. You set today as the original transfer deadline. If they don't make it to the transfer stage  today is that it and we have lost the transfer opportunity or will you still be transferring if yahoogroups finally allows,?