moderated Re: Another Yahoo Groups outage

Larry Denenberg

Us too. We got our ducks in a row before December 1, but that wasn't soon enough, it turns out.

I have independently requested my content from Yahoo, and (like another poster) was surprised to get *all* content from *all* groups I belong too. Perhaps if group transfers were re-enabled just for member lists, or maybe for everything but messages, Mark could arrange for restoring messages later, at leisure, from these downloaded content stores, rather than from Yahoo itself.