moderated Re: Another Yahoo Groups outage

Jerry Peek <jpeek@...>

Oops, sorry... we also need to move the members!

On 12/1/2019 1:20 PM, Jerry Peek wrote:
Hi Mark,

I understand that Yahoo will keep the messages online after December 14th. Would you be able to keep trying to transfer them after the 14th? (I've downloaded the photos and files, and I can upload them manually if I have to. But Yahoo wouldn't give me the messages.)

Thanks!
Jerry

On Sun, 01 Dec 2019 09:12:59 PST, Mark Fletcher wrote:
On Sun, Dec 1, 2019 at 9:08 AM Kathleen Michels <michelskm2016@...> wrote:
Hi Mark, we have a few groups paid for and in the process  but  that are apparently in limbo still waiting for transfer. You set today as the original transfer deadline. If they don't make it to the transfer stage  today is that it and we have lost the transfer opportunity or will you still be transferring if yahoogroups finally allows,?
Given my December 1st deadline and Yahoo's continuing unreliability, I can no longer accept new transfer requests. If you have an existing transfer request, I will continue to try to complete the transfer up until the December 14th deadline.