moderated Re: Another Yahoo Groups outage

Ann Kelsey

Mark,

Can you enable the transfer request option for those of us who would like to initiate the transfer without messages, but couldn't go through the transfer request process due to it being disabled on Friday?

What my group really needs are the photos and member list. I downloaded the messages through the yahoo download manager. Of course it would be nice to have them integrated, but getting a transfer of the photos and member list would make things much easier for us in launching the group on groups.io.

Thanks.

Ann Kelsey