moderated Re: Another Yahoo Groups outage

Kathleen Michels

Hi Mark, we have a few groups paid for and in the process  but  that are apparently in limbo still waiting for transfer. You set today as the original transfer deadline. If they don't make it to the transfer stage  today is that it and we have lost the transfer opportunity or will you still be transferring if yahoogroups finally allows,?
Thank you!
Kathy

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019, 1:35 PM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,

Once again, I've had to disable new transfer requests. Yahoo is erroring out for the vast majority of our requests. I'll update if/when this changes.