moderated Re: Another Yahoo Groups outage

On Sun, Dec 1, 2019 at 08:23 AM, Juulz wrote:
it also contains full email addresses from groups that have them hidden from membership!
And also, unless I'm misunderstanding it seems you're implying it contains content from after people left (or, in some cases, were ousted) from their groups, which is content they should not be seeing if the group messages are private.

BTW, every time I see this subject title it at first parses as "Another Yahoo Groups outrage" before my brain makes the correction.:-)