moderated Re: Another Yahoo Groups outage

Daniel Allen

Sigh. Taking deep breaths, hoping Yahoo stops falling down long enough to get our group transferred over.

We made the mistake of taking the whole last month to decide between groups.io, Discourse, and slack (our building with 140 families, where a surprisingly balanced mix of people seemed in favour of each option). The condo board approved spending the money to transfer to groups.io last night and I apparently just missed the window before Yahoo went pear-shaped again.

*fingers crossed*

Daniel Allen
Kitchener, Ontario