moderated Re: Another Yahoo Groups outage

Catherine Dold

Yes, a big thank you from me as well!

Our group got transferred Wednesday night, and people are already loving it. We have 650 people and 19 years of messages -- all preserved thanks to you!

Cathy

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 12:52 PM Katherine Fritz <kmfritz@...> wrote:
Wow, I just squeaked in this morning by getting in a transfer request for my family group - 20 years of messages my sister described as a "big box of letters," including many from my father and my uncle who have since passed away.

Mark, thank you for everything you've been doing and continue to do to save so many of these longtime groups so important to so many of us.

best regards,
Katie

--
Catherine Dold