moderated Re: Yahoo transfers are working again

Gilbert Coville

Maria,

A common solution is to change your old yahoo group to 100% moderated. Then, if anyone writes to the old group, you can gently remind them that the group has moved to groups.io.

Gilbert

On Nov 26, 2019, at 8:01 PM, Maria Lazzarino <manager@...> wrote:

It sure is Mark!! THANK YOU THANK YOU - i just got the msg from you all about our new group, and I see messages and members YAY! . Question - thoughts on what to do with the 'old' group? Do I shut it down? This is all new to me. I'm worried people will still send messages to there...thanks again!