moderated Re: Yahoo transfers are working again

Ali

Mark

That's Great, hopefully it stays fixed! 😀 I am assuming that my "Easy Yahoo Group Transfer Setup" for the sites submitted says "We've received the invite to your group and will accept it soon. There is no need to send another invite." and heard nothing else is because you are dealing with a backlog? I am sure your fully overloaded, so don't mean to pester you, I'm asking just to make sure I don't need to do anything else, but wait for your response, and for those who are wondering the same thing! 😀

Thanks

-A