moderated Re: New Yahoo Group transfer requests disabled

Janis

My group members and I trying to move attachments from Yahoo are experiencing the same time outs and pages hung up taking forever to load.  Luckily I already have them downloaded but I need to access the attachment archives to get email message numbers and see who sent what file or photo attachment.sage

I decided I can find them quicker in my old emails!

Sometimes when I would click.a link it would go to.the sign out page, but I would hit the back button and continue still.signed in.  Good luck!

And Happy Thanksgiving!