moderated Re: New Yahoo Group transfer requests disabled

Mycenius

Morning All

@Mark - is this issue likely to be affecting all facets of Yahoo!Groups data access? Like Janis I've successfully transferred by most critical (largest/most active) group, however I have about 5 others that have had no meaningful activity for a couple of years (or more in some cases) so I haven't bothered transferring them. Instead I am using theĀ PG Offline app to download all the files, photos, member detail and posts - and I have found this erratic over the weekend, in some cases reporting there are no files or photos to download when I know there are and it has done it successfully for other groups. The app works fine so I have been suspecting some transient issue on the Yahoo! side, and your post seems to confirm this.