moderated Re: New Yahoo Group transfer requests disabled

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 6:29 AM Janis <jhurstartist@...> wrote:

I was able to add one of my other email addresses to one of my Yahoo groups. I did this by checking the box to add only to email list.  It sent an invite to my AOL which I accepted.  Then I promoted New Member Me with the AOL address to Moderator.I
I do not know if it makes a difference but the AOL address is already in another group using a YahooID and has been a moderator in this other Yahoo group.

If getting access is the problem with Yahoo transfers, I think you can use this.  Only the way to add the new member has changed. Everything else worked the same.

The main issue is with archives. Crawling the archives either times out, trips the rate limiter, or returns a server error. A secondary issue apparently is that people are having difficulty sending invites.