moderated Re: New Yahoo Group transfer requests disabled

Janis

Mark,
I was able to add one of my other email addresses to one of my Yahoo groups. I did this by checking the box to add only to email list.  It sent an invite to my AOL which I accepted.  Then I promoted New Member Me with the AOL address to Moderator.I
I do not know if it makes a difference but the AOL address is already in another group using a YahooID and has been a moderator in this other Yahoo group.

If getting access is the problem with Yahoo transfers, I think you can use this.  Only the way to add the new member has changed. Everything else worked the same.

Have group owners check the box for the add only to email option and
the invite will go through so your team can accept it.

Hope this helps.  My groups are already transferred, but I am concerned for others.

Janis