moderated Re: New Yahoo Group transfer requests disabled

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 7:12 AM <manager@...> wrote:
We upgraded to premium last week and groups.io accepted our moderator request on Friday, November 22, 2019 telling us you  all would keep us posted (and to expect a delay etc.).

How do I find out if we are part of the group that is now in limbo? The only message I see on our group page is in the easy group transfer request and it says not to upgrade premium because of the outage (we already did this though).

If your group hasn't been transferred yet, you're in the same boat.

I was able to transfer 4 groups last night during (an apparently brief) window of Yahoo working ok. But then Yahoo started erroring out again. I will continue to keep trying.