moderated Re: Transfer GIO group to another GIO subgroup?

Greg Elmassian

A similar request, so trying not to derail this topic.

Need to subsume one group into another.... created a group since original yahoo group did not want to move (actually procrastinating)....

this year the original yahoo group decided to move, and I am the owner of the first, smaller group: Zimo, and the larger migrated group Zimo-DCC....

All I need is the messages from Zimo copied into Zimo-DCC, then I will delete the Zimo group.

I can export messages, just not import.... so we just need one small piece... clearly there is a way to import since you have transferred Yahoo groups.

Greg Elmassian