moderated Re: New Yahoo Group transfer requests disabled

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

I can't say about what does or does not work on your old Yahoo group, but I made a new group on Yahoo after the October 28 deadline to monitor Yahoo falling apart. It had been mostly working up until today, including online posting and uploading files and so on.

All that is left now is the mailing list functionality. Surprisingly, at least to me, emailed posts are still also showing up online, although you can't reply or post online. Anyway, this is pretty much what they had threatened for October 28th. Looks like they gave a few extra weeks.

--
Gerald