moderated Re: Improved Links Functionality #suggestion

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 11:06 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 02:04 PM, Victoria wrote:
We had a link-collection that wasn´t transformed correctly to GIO
But that is a different issue.

No, it isn´t. It´s exactly what describes the difference in funcionality between links and databases. Subfolders in the Yahoo Group link collection cannot be transferred. All the other yahoo groups I am or was a member of had the same problem and lost hundreds of links this way.
But apart from that, as I wrote in my last message it is exactly that functionality and that easy handling of links that Dave, Susan and Janis mentioned which is being talked about here. And moving it to wiki doesn´t change this at all. So why not simply accept that different people can have different needs?

Victoria