moderated Re: Improved Links Functionality #suggestion

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 02:05 PM, Janis wrote:
I never had any problem at all with using Yahoo and have used it for 20 years
You've dodged a lot of bullets. I don't know the statistics, but many if not most groups had their files start disappearing, messages being delayed for hours and in some cases not post at all, members being completely unable to unsub because the unsubscribe feature was broken, etc.