moderated Re: Improved Links Functionality #suggestion

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 12:52 PM, Susan B wrote:
links are extremely important to our group
Great! Then understand that groups.io has not taken links away from your group. You are as free to post them as you ever were - in a file, in a wiki page, in a sticky message, wherever. You can call the file "Important links." You can call the wiki page "Important links to xyz" where zyz is the relevant topic. Etc. In no way does groups.io limit your ability to post links simply by not having a separate page called "Links."