moderated Re: Improved Links Functionality #suggestion

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 10:04 AM, Bob Bellizzi wrote:
I  certainly would put up with a more primitive system
It wouldn't even be more primitive. OP mentions that yahoo lets you create folders of links. In groups.io you can also create folders, and if you just want to put links in them. or some of them, there's nothing preventing users from doing that. It's yahoo's odd "links" feature that strikes me as primitive.