moderated Re: Improved Links Functionality #suggestion

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

Dave,

It shouldn't be hard for an Owner / Moderator to make a "links" database table.

Users can then add new "links" with no more effort than than clicking on "Add row" and pasting a link and optionally typing in some descriptive info and clicking on "Save Row".

In fact, if you have a group migrated from Yahoo, there will already by a links database so all the Owner/Moderator has to do is to allow normal subscribers to add links if desired.

I am sure one could make a fancier "app" of some sort, but what we have certainly already meets my needs.
--
Gerald