moderated Improved Links Functionality #suggestion

Dave Bird

Yahoo groups has a links functionality which allows one to very simply add links, folders, and folders with links.

GIO functionality in this area is more primitive in that one has to construct the entire structure in the wiki, or a flat structure within the database. Yes, I've explored this in some detail. There's a distinct learning curve, not something that one would expect all members of a group to be able to do.

I'd really like to see this efficient links functionality added to GIO.

Thanks for considering.