locked Re: #bug Large posts in HTML #bug

Right. And because nobody is telling them to do otherwise, instead engaging in the conversation. It's taken over the forum.

On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 10:05 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 11:40 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
why does this thread even exist in beta
Because people can't be bothered to take the time to read the message at the top of the Message/Topics/Expanded page here, nor the information found in the Home page description.