locked Re: categorisation

Bob Bellizzi

That's just emotional nonsense.
Is that your usual final argument?  Everyone else is just too emotional and spouting nonsense?
Obviously you don't scan replies very well.

The truth that they would be uninteresting to most people doesn't mean they're trying to hide from everyone else.
We never said they were trying to hide.   That seems to be your impression.
I simply said that the purpose and intent of most groups is just none of your business.
Those that wish to proslytize will do so.
Those who don't, won't and if that sticks in your craw, sorry about that.

-

Bob Bellizzi