locked Re: #bug Large posts in HTML #bug

Laurence Marks

Techno wrote:
Today a member posted a long 35K message via email that was in HTML. It seemed not all of it was processed, as
the email we got from the group led us to believe there was even more to read, because the normal footer appended to all the group messages was not there,
and the [ Group name ] part of the subject line was also not there.

Is this a setting correctable in the group settings ? Some of it seems to me that its inadvertently triggered a bug.

Have you looked at the raw message in your mailer? All 35K might be there; just some fault in the rendering. Maybe a rendering bug in your mail application or in the way the HTML was formed.

--
Larry Marks