moderated Re: When will beta be open for requests/support be open for bugs again?

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 7:33 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
Yes, obviously, and Mark has said exactly that.. My question is whether he plans on notifying us when it’s over.

I will notify you. For the foreseeable future, my focus is on: keeping the site up, fixing any bugs that come up, running the group transfer process, and working on the API. I need to continue working on the API because the firm developing the app has 3 developers working on it, and if I don't get the API done, they just sit around, but I still end up paying them...