moderated Re: When will beta be open for requests/support be open for bugs again?

I'm not Mark, but I suspect that unless it's an emergency or extremely time sensitive, nothing's going to get looked at until the Yahoo Groups deluge is over. You should probably hold off until then.

JohnF

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 06:39 PM, J_Catlady wrote:

Mark,

Since you've said to hold off posting feature requests to beta (and even
submitting bug reports to support) during the yahoo transfers, I have started
compiling a list of problems/issues and saving them for "later." One of them
is somewhat serious, although I would not classify it as urgent. My question
is, what's "later" mean? Will you be announcing that you're open again for bug
reports and feature requests?

Thanks.

My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. -
Desmond Tutu
Note on an occupational hazard: I comment frequently in beta based on my
desire for the betterment of groups.io as a product. Only a fraction of the
time are my comments and suggestions specifically a matter of self-interest.
Don't assume the latter when the former may be the case.