moderated When will beta be open for requests/support be open for bugs again?

Mark,

Since you've said to hold off posting feature requests to beta (and even submitting bug reports to support) during the yahoo transfers, I have started compiling a list of problems/issues and saving them for "later." One of them is somewhat serious, although I would not classify it as urgent. My question is, what's "later" mean? Will you be announcing that you're open again for bug reports and feature requests?

Thanks.