moderated Yahoo Group transfer update

Hi All,

Here's the status of the various queues involved in the Yahoo Group transfer process:

- We've accepted all invites up through yesterday at 3pm Pacific time. Yahoo is being really slow right now, and processing invites is currently very time intensive.
- We are exporting Yahoo Groups that were given the go ahead as of 2pm Pacific time today (aka a bit more than 2 hours ago).
- We are importing Yahoo Groups that had completed export as of Oct 22 at 4pm Pacific time.

The bottleneck is importing groups. I am looking at ways to try and make that go faster, but I don't have anything yet.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions for how I can make this more understandable.