moderated Re: Transfer invites

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 2:32 PM txercoupemuseum.org <ercoguru@...> wrote:

A subject I haven’t seen addressed (I’ve only been on board a few days):  I’m in the process of Step 4 and will soon be ready to click the green Give Go Ahead button.

That said, I’ve already had two members of my Yahoo Group find and join the new groups.io group.  Is there some mechanism in the transfer process to NOT transfer member information of those who have already joined the new groups.io Group directly?  I can imagine a lot of duplicates would cause a big muddle to be sorted out.

If someone is already a member, then we do nothing. We don't copy over that person's name, if it's different. We don't create a new account for them.