moderated Re: Transfer invites

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 10:58 AM Steve Bass <stevebass@...> wrote:
Mark, I hope you can help. I'm in a similar sutuation.

I started with $20 premium monthly and saw the charge on my CC.

When I realized I needed a Premium Yearly, I upgraded the account. Settings * Admin * Billing shows the account status as Yearly Premium, but my credit card wasn't charged.

It will be charged after your month that you already paid for has elapsed (so Nov 27th it looks like for your group).

As a result, the transfer process is stuck.

Once you switch to annual, you can go ahead with the transfer process even if your credit card hasn't been charged yet.

I checked your group and it doesn't have a transfer request. You should be able to create a transfer request and get the process started.

Cheers,