moderated Re: Transfer invites

Steve Bass

Mark, I hope you can help. I'm in a similar sutuation.

I started with $20 premium monthly and saw the charge on my CC.

When I realized I needed a Premium Yearly, I upgraded the account. Settings * Admin * Billing shows the account status as Yearly Premium, but my credit card wasn't charged.

As a result, the transfer process is stuck.

YG has transfer@groups.io as a moderator, but Easy Setup says, "We have accepted the invite to your group. If you have not already, make transfer@groups.io a moderator of your group. Once you have done that, tell us when you are ready to transfer your group."