moderated Re: Split Thread- Is it practice to lose attachments?

dave w

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 09:01 PM, dave w wrote:
For reasons of diverging topic, I split a thread but the photos in line were left out, at least their 'code' remains but no pic. IS this usual as I can't find any previous note about this?
Obviously not an ideal situation, which limits the usefulness of the split/ merge functionality,
Then a BUG REPORT it shall be-- seems the sorting problem reported after this could be a corresponding related issue.
I saw that behaviour and just had a WTF moment.
But yes it was there when I typed this October 23.
thanks, davew