moderated Re: Suggestion for Importing Groups

Duane

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 02:52 PM, Janis wrote:
My suggestion is to separate the queues into 3 categories small groups, medium groups (over 500 members) and large monster groups.
While I'm sure everyone is anxious to get their group transferred, I think Mark has found the most equitable procedure - first in, first out.  As I understand it, only a limited number of processes can be done at one time to limit the loading on the system.  It doesn't make any difference if it's a large group or a small group, it's still a process.  For those that feel they can't wait, he's included the option of paying an expedite fee to "jump the line".  I admit that I don't know what would happen if everyone suddenly decided to expedite. ;>)