locked Re: categorisation

Ant No

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 09:10 AM, Bob Buxton wrote:
I hope this would address the OP's aims, be more flexible and be consistent with the use of hashtags for categorization across the web

If groups used them consistently, didn't abuse them and I could use Boolean operators then maybe. As Ronaldo pointed out tag and keyword abuse is an old game. Harder to moderate than a choose a single cat system.

I think across the web overstates it a bit. Hashtags are relatively new. Heavily focused on social media but admittedly spreading, mostly by the efforts of people trying to sell things. Or so it seems to me.