moderated Message search is behind

Hi All,

Indexing messages is about 17 hours behind at this point. That means that messages sent last night around midnight Pacific Time are only just now becoming searchable. This affects the per-month display on the group home pages. It may also be responsible for the Emailed Photos sort issue talked about here today.

I made one change that will help, but by the nature of it, won't start helping until probably tomorrow morning. I expect to do further optimizations as well to try to get it under control. I'll keep you posted.