moderated Re: email privacy

Ellen I am pretty sure I saw an option for masking or not masking, your choice. I’ve made offline friends because I could see their address In the email. I wouldn’t post my personal email to a message board.
Susan B

Susan B

On Oct 27, 2019, at 2:50 PM, Ellen Moody <ellen.moody@...> wrote:

Is it true that members of a list cannot see the whole email of other members? As list"owner" (moderator), I can see emails of everyone. I would personally prefer everyone to be able to see one another's emails -- this way if people want to become friends offlist they can. If there is some rule that has been promulgated and prevents this I can say nothing but I prefer openness.  Ellen

Ellen

On Sun, Oct 27, 2019 at 2:43 PM Ant No <cmpaqp1100@...> wrote:
I agree Chris but remember that at the moment owners are trying to rescue a cat from a burning building and IT may not be their forte.

The data Holder, ie groups.io, has a data privacy obligation in law irrespective of how we feel.

Ant👣