locked Re: fees

Ant No

I'm trying to be civil and cogent. I politely asked privately. But I feel it reasonable to ask what falsehood or error I'm accused of.  I don't accept ambiguous assertions one cannot or will not clarify.

If I am in error fair enough. We all make mistakes.

I agree it shouldn't be a pi$$ing match but I'm half Vulcan and this is just how I honestly express myself.

I have nothing personal against RCordona I don't know him or her.

The majority of people in these places are genuinely good people even if they disagree sometimes.

I don't take against someone just for disagreeing with me. We all have opinions and that's fine.