moderated OT: requesting special notices from Mark

I had to go special-notice because of the power blackout (need to limit phone usage due to battery life and no internet). Mark, if there are any genetal system messages you want everybody to get, it would be great if you could send them as special notices for the next few days (you may be doing that anyway, I don’t know). I’ll see you all again when the lights are back on. 🐱