moderated Narrow formatting in Digests?

Phil Smith III

I started this on GMF and folks suggested it would be better here.

groups.io seems very nice so far except for one thing: Digests are formatted in silly narrow columns. WebTV is long dead; why would anyone want to waste screen real estate like this? Makes it much harder to read.

One of the respondents suggested:
>It looks like the formatting design is contained in the HTML code, to

>fit nicely under the Groups IO graphic, which will be a fixed size. It's
>not difficult to change this, but it's something Groups IO codewriters
>will have to do.

I've attached a small screenshot of what I mean. Note the whitespace on either side, with the scrollbar wayyy off to the right.