moderated Re: Transfer invites

Andy

Mark,

We have sent at least three Invites to "transfer@groups.io" to join our group, over the last 10 days, with no results.  There has been no new member in the group with that address, so we can't promote it to Moderator.  We are stuck.

We thought you were just delaying us because ours is a larger group.  But now I suspect there is something gone wrong between Yahoo and Groups.io, because you're saying it should have happened by now.

What could be wrong?

How many Invites do you recommend we send Invites?  Do we need to resort to something like hourly, to catch that "sweet spot" when both Yahoo and Groups.io are participating with one another?  Is there any harm in sending that many invites -- will Groups.io treat it as spam if we do?

Thanks,
Andy