moderated Re: power shutdowns in Northern California this weekend

Bob Bellizzi

Glenn,
I hope you've had a dry run with your generator.
I know where you live, Just a few miles down into the gully, across the S.A.Fault line, up the hill past the quarry and down to the covered bridge intersection from my son, at the old Bible college campus.
Said son got hit last time and started his generator.  His wife is in an MBA as SCU and her UPS "didn't like" the genertor's power profile so she had to come to our house where nothing ever seems to dislike our Battery Backup Solar system from Outback Power Systems.
Never ever get a flicker on a switchover nor a computer glitch.
Between that and a Hotspot I think I'm ok for about 15 hours or so.w/o sunlight.
--

Bob Bellizzi