moderated Re: power shutdowns in Northern California this weekend

Agreed. PG&E is the worst.

On Oct 26, 2019, at 9:17 AM, Glenn Glazer <glenn.glazer@...> wrote:

Because my partner and I both work from home, we spent over $12k this year on a backup generator with a transfer switch. Words cannot describe how much I dislike PG&E.

Best,

Glenn
P.S. If you look this map, the outage threat runs from Eureka in the north to Salinas in the south, something like four hundred miles and much larger than just the Bay Area.