moderated Re: power shutdowns in Northern California this weekend

David Tuma

Mark,
I hope you can maintain sanity while you continue with the outstanding service and customer response.

I’ve seen nothing like it before.

It is so much different than speaking into the Yahoo Groups vacuum.

BZ.

w/r,
David

USNA-At-Large, LLC
Captain David Tuma, USN, Ret.
Owner, Publisher & Exec. Editor
editor@...

USNA-at-Large is an independent news service operating since 2000
Increasing the knowledge, appreciation & support of the Naval Academy & Navy through dissemination of educational information

2758 S. Ives Street
Arlington, VA
222202-2311
This message and attachments, if any, is a private communication intended for the recipients only. It may contain information that is privileged or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or use it, and do not disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it and any attachments from your system. Thank you.

On Oct 26, 2019, at 11:26 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 9:51 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Are you in the area of the planned power blackouts over the weekend, Saturday evening through Monday afternoon? I've heard that it will hit nearly all counties in the SF Bay Area (it is definitely hitting mine). It occurred to me to wonder, given the possible effect on all the yahoo transfers.

I think I'll be fine. We didn't lose power last time, although a bunch of our neighbors did. Plus we do have a backup generator. The person that accepts Yahoo invites, however, is expecting to lose power this afternoon. We're almost caught up on accepting invites, but that will probably fall behind over the next day or two until he gets power again.