moderated Re: power shutdowns in Northern California this weekend

M K Ramadoss

My invite from TaxProXchange is still pending since a week ago. Not yet accepted
Can you check. I can send another request if needed.

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 10:31 AM M K Ramadoss <mkr777@...> wrote:
My invite from TaxProXchange is still pending since a week ago.
Can you check. I can send another request if needed.

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 10:27 AM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 9:51 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Are you in the area of the planned power blackouts over the weekend, Saturday evening through Monday afternoon? I've heard that it will hit nearly all counties in the SF Bay Area (it is definitely hitting mine). It occurred to me to wonder, given the possible effect on all the yahoo transfers.

I think I'll be fine. We didn't lose power last time, although a bunch of our neighbors did. Plus we do have a backup generator. The person that accepts Yahoo invites, however, is expecting to lose power this afternoon. We're almost caught up on accepting invites, but that will probably fall behind over the next day or two until he gets power again.

Thanks,
MarkĀ