moderated Re: Transfer invites

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 5:54 AM Technotronic Dimensions <steve@...> wrote:
I did invite the "transfer@" address to join as a member of the YAHOO group, but as of 2 days later that user does not seem to be there.

Like I said, check your transfer status and if it hasn't changed you need to send another invite.

Also wanted to know, is it possible to merge another group, (into the same group.io)  once one was already merged? Or is it possible to merge
one into a sub group? The sub group possibility seems interesting to me because the 2nd yahoo group I want to merge is more or less an "archive"
type now, because theres no activity to it much anymore for years, but the email posts can be a useful resource to have access to.
_
Yes, you can import Yahoo Groups into existing Groups.io groups or subgroups.